And puts your people at risk.
Groundbreaking research found that nearly 40% of accidents happen during rework.
And 70% of people doing rework are likely to be injured.
Research from the Get It Right Initiative
- Inadequate planning
- Late design changes
- Poorly communicated design information
- Poor culture in relation to quality
- Poorly coordinated design information
- Inadequate attention paid in the design to construction
- Excessive commercial (financial and time) pressure
- Poor interface management and design
- Ineffective communication between team members
- Inadequate supervisory skills
Our methodology delivers an objective driven approach and develops the extended Integrated Project Team (IPT) with all stakeholders and supply chain partners, through each phase of the project. Fostering collaboration throughout the team and ensuring the baton of quality is successfully transferred and managed at each potential point of failure.
Our i-QMS approach is modular and tailored for every client’s needs. Applied as a standard approach across an organisation, it ensures a quality driven culture, but can equally be focused to problem solve on a major programme or strengthen elements of your supply chain.
For more information and a demonstration of how i-QMS could address your Quality challenges, please contact us.