- Lack of clarity of issues and opportunities
- Lack of ownership and accountability
- Remote digital working needs as a result of Covid19 restrictions
- Data is not accurate, real time or agreed
- Reporting looks backwards, is late and ineffective
- Poor teamwork and collaboration, particularly in regards to improvements
- Ensuring the involvement of all stakeholders and suppliers in commonly agreed data driven issue resolution
- Ineffective communication between team members and stakeholders
i-PME establishes robust governance, daily, weekly and monthly. We coach behaviours to promote a high performance culture and integrate your stakeholders to build a collaborative environment.
Best practice technology is integrated into the i-PME solution as appropriate, leveraging the latest digital innovations.
We lock in lessons learned, ensuring the cycle of continuous improvement is strongly embedded.
Our i-PME spans further…
For more information and a demonstration of how i-PME could help you deliver projects and programmes faster and more effectively, please contact us.