Traditional project management can be slow to establish, and inflexible. Project managers can be defensive of traditional ways of working, which lean towards focus on reporting rather than action. Projects often duplicate effort due to a lack of integration between systems or silo behaviours.
Typical issues for project teams include:
- Lack of clarity of issues and opportunities
- Lack of ownership and accountability
- Remote digital working needs as a result of Covid19 restrictions
- Data is not accurate, real time or agreed
- Reporting looks backwards, is late and ineffective
- Poor teamwork and collaboration, particularly in regards to improvements
- Ensuring the involvement of all stakeholders and suppliers in commonly agreed data driven issue resolution
- Ineffective communication between team members and stakeholders
We provide an integrator role, driving efficiency and eliminating bureaucracy. i-PME provides you with streamlined, actionable reporting, improving your data integrity to create a single point of truth. We deliver performance management and improvement, driving innovation, continuous improvement and Modern Methods of Construction adoption.
i-PME establishes robust governance, daily, weekly and monthly. We coach behaviours to promote a high performance culture and integrate your stakeholders to build a collaborative environment.
Best practice technology is integrated into the i-PME solution as appropriate, leveraging the latest digital innovations.
We lock in lessons learned, ensuring the cycle of continuous improvement is strongly embedded.
Our i-PME spans further…